8 Amazing ways to Kick Start your Success.
Be more successful and GET MORE out of your life with these simple, tried and true techniques that will actually help you get better results! I use these strategies every day to continuously create the life of my dreams. Do as I do, and you’ll start feeling more amazing about your life today!
- Get a Life Coach. My Coach helped me discover how to love myself more and how to talk better to myself. This is a must for anyone, especially the people who do not think they need it. I used to ‘Be That Person’, and I am much happier with the person I have evolved into because of the life coaching process. I always recommend Tools to Life…it’s FREE and totally life changing!
- Write it down…period. Write everything with your own hand using pen (pencil) and paper. Write down your dreams, your goals, your successes, your to-do lists, your grocery lists, your thoughts and your feelings. Kick start your success with writing!
- How are you defining yourself? You are the person you are today because you are defining yourself that way. You are beautiful, sexy, successful, calm and amazing because you tell yourself that you are these things. Don’t be modest…you are incredible and you should feel great about that! You have full control over who you are. Know with everything in your body that you can RE-define yourself into whoever you want to be right now, and you will do it. See That Girl and then Be That Girl!
- Prioritize! What makes you successful…how will you know when you have succeeded? What do you truly want? You can have it all, but you have to know what all is! When you have absolute clarity about what you want, you will be able to prioritize everything around that. It will become easier to make choices about how you spend your time and your resources when you are focused. NB: Your priorities and wants will change all the time. Be sure you are checking in with yourself every 6 months to ensure that your priorities are in line with what you want. Be selfish. This is YOUR life.
- Be Organized! Clear your mind and allow for an influx of positivity by cleansing your external surroundings. Keep your spaces tidy and organized, and you will feel at ease when you approach new tasks. Plan to organize for 15 minutes. Set a timer and be done when it goes off. Think about leaving every space in the “ready” position. It is so easy to prepare a healthy, meal when the kitchen is clean and you have planned your supper. Bedrooms are more relaxing and inviting when they are neat and the bed is made, and tidy offices will always be more efficient. Break your attachment to things. Simplify as much as possible. Ensure that everything has a place and it will make it easier to put things away, even for children. If you do not have a place for something, you must either get rid of something else, or get rid of that item. Be ruthless with yourself. Your mind will thank you.
- Just do it! And do it NOW! Thinking about doing something is always much more intense than just actually doing it. So, don’t think too much…just do! Consider skydiving, for example. Just the thought of jumping out of an airplane can elicit a panic attack in some people. But let’s just say that one day you wake up on an airplane after being drugged by a super villain and your only escape is out the open door and you happen to have a parachute attached on your back… suddenly skydiving becomes an opportunity, and you might just do it! Consider every opportunity that comes your way, and when it seems right, jump! Get out of your comfort zone and you will grow!
- Do as others have done before you. Look at other people who are already doing exactly what you want to do and model them. Filter the advice you take. Soak up advice from people who have done it before, and be wary of advice given by others who have not.
- ASK for what you want. Have complete faith that the Universe will bring you what you have asked for. Meditate on what you want for 5 minutes every morning. See it, do it!
One of my favorite rock band quotes is from a Trooper song; “If you don’t like what you got, why don’t you change it? If your world is all screwed up, rearrange it!”
You are in control of where you are today, and where you will be tomorrow, so take the reins and make a change right now! I cannot wait to hear about your success, so keep in touch!
Tina O’Connor, BsC Psych.
One of the most important Success Laws of our Universe is that what is right now is exactly as it should be. Accept what is today, no matter what the situation is. Just accept it as it is right now.
The next step is to know with every part of your being that you can attract whatever you want to your life. It starts with being aware of the vibrations that you are putting out to the Universe. Be conscious of the energy that you are sending out. If you are worried about a current situation, you will be giving off worried vibes, which can create more of the situation you are worried about. Instead of worrying, focus on the future and all of the amazing feelings you have surrounding the creation your dreams. Do what you need to do right now with pleasure, and send out those amazing positive vibes. You will get back what you send out to the Universe, so make sure you are sending out only good vibrations! Everyday when you wake up, smile at the fact that you woke up and tell yourself that you can handle everything. YOU CAN HANDLE ANYTHING. One of my favorite quotes from this week… “Breathe. The Universe is taking care of everything else.” Have a fantastic week! Namaste.
Tonight we went out for supper to one of our favorite restaurants. Tuesdays happen to be “Kids Eat Free”, so it was the perfect night to take a night off from cooking dinner at home.
To really enhance this family night out, the restaurant hires a balloon animal maker to entertain the children. Our children waited patiently for “Twisting Tex” to make it to our table. Payton chose a giraffe,and then Kayley chose a mermaid. “Twisting Tex” designed two beautiful masterpieces for the girls. Trinity was anxiously awaiting her turn, when “Twisting Tex” said he had to go to another table who had been waiting and was ready to leave. Trinity looked heartbroken. We explained to her that we still had to eat our dinner, so we would be there for a while and had lots of time, while the other people were on their way out and had been waiting. As promised, “Twisting Tex” did return to our table. He only had time to do a “surprise” for Trinity, and she ended up with a beautiful dolphin. We were his last table. While our girls played with their balloons, I watched the sad eyes of the balloon-less children following “Twisting Tex” as he walked out the door at the end of his shift.
We finished our supper, and suddenly Trinity said “I think this is going to make me feel so good!” She had spotted a young girl who was sitting with her parents, and who was obviously enamored with the balloon animals our girls had gotten. Trinity walked right over and gave that little girl her balloon dolphin. She came back to the table with a huge grin on her face and said “that made me feel so good!”
Make it a priority in your life to be helpful, and giving, to others. What goes around comes around, so when you help others, you are securing future help and gifts for yourself. So be selfish and help others around you starting today! Namaste.
Hey all you “Be That” Fans! I need your opinion on 5 new book cover designs! I have FREE books and T-shirts to give away for voting!
Click here to go to my Facebook page to cast your vote now. Don’t forget to LIKE my page while you’re there!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your opinions with me 🙂 Hugs and Sunshine from Calgary, Tina O’Connor.
Let me help you find your Successful, Amazing, Unforgettable YOU!
Discover your true passions in life, and then chase them with an intense focus. Find your path, and follow it!
Once you are following your path, you will encounter forks…choices will need to be made on which route to take. Always use your intuition to make the right choice. Your heart and soul know which path to take, so listen to them. Your path will change over time. Paths can suddenly change direction, and if you do not maintain your path, overgrowth may make it difficult to continue on. Obstacles, like trees or boulders, may block your path entirely.
When you find yourself stuck on your path for whatever reason, there is always something you can do to keep moving forward. First, enjoy a small rest and a picnic. Recharge yourself and focus your energy by slowing down, breathing, and allowing your mind to give you the answers you are seeking. Do not stay here for too long!
In your journey through life, change is the only constant. There is energy flowing all around you, and you have control over how that energy is focused in your life. When you feel stuck, change something! You have the power. You create your own paths in life. Keep yours clear by putting in effort consistently, and be prepared to do whatever it takes to keep moving forward. You may be required to build bridges, climb mountains, jump in lakes, or take leaps off of your path in search of better ones. Just do something.
Find your path, follow it, and be prepared to do anything to keep moving. Namaste.
Knowing what you want, and when you want it is the key to your success.
What I want is exemplified by a few simple lyrics in a Queen song…
“I want it all, I want it all,I want it all, and I want it now!”
Funny, but absolutely true. Wanting it all NOW creates an interesting dynamic in my life. The frustration and stress of waiting for the things I want forces me to have more patience, which is something I need to consciously work on everyday. Wanting it all now is also extremely motivating and it inspires me to take actions everyday towards getting what I want. The results are incredible, and usually worth the wait.
Today, I would encourage you to really think about what you want, and when you want it. Realize that you deserve to get everything you want and it is totally in your control to get it all. You may not have full control over when you get it, but the more effort you put in, the quicker it will happen. So, what are you prepared to do to fulfill your dreams in a timely fashion? What are you prepared to give up right now to secure your dreams? Just start doing it and you will amaze yourself in the near future. Action = Results. Go for it! Namaste.
Today I want to encourage you to release the fear you have of putting yourself out there. If you never get noticed, you will never attract the people you need in your life. Ask questions, even if they seem ridiculous. If you never ask, you will never know what the answer might have been.
I put myself on display every time I am at a book signing for Be That Girl. I consistently ask people if they have time to check out my book, and believe me I get a lot of different responses. Lots of no’s, lots of ignoring, and then there are the yesses. And sometimes, people are just drawn to my book.
Recently, I asked for something spectacular… a foreward for my book written by a bestselling author who has inspired me incredibly on my journey. Guess what? I got it. (Woo Hoo! Milestone Achieved!) Ask…and you shall receive.
Put yourself out there. Do not be afraid. Overcome the fear. Ask for ridiculous things. Believe that you can achieve things and that you deserve to achieve them, work hard, be worthy of help and offer to help others. Go get it! Namaste.
Something to consider. Is what you have right now really what you want?
If you answered yes, then get excited and be happy and enjoy every moment. Strive every day to maintain, and get more, of what you have. You must nurture what you have to be able to keep it.
If you answered no, then get excited and be happy because you have the power to change it! Stop embracing the comfortable, and start embracing change. You can have what you want, but you need to do something different. Remember that thinking about doing it is way more painful than actually doing it. So just do it!
Have a wonderful week!
In order to make things happen in your life, you must be able to make decisions. You must take on the responsibility, gather the relevant information, listen to your own intuition, and then make a decision.
Making a decision holds you responsible for the outcome, which can be scary. Remember that fear feels the same as excitement in your belly, so embrace that feeling, and do not allow it to hold you back. Accept the responsibility and get excited about the potential results.
You can find any information you need to help you make informed choices, but you must be looking for it. Do your research and then compile the results.
Combine the information you have gathered with your own incredible instincts to help you make the right decisions at the right times.
You are presented with opportunities and choices daily, and decisions will need to be made or you will not see progress. Successful people make decisions consistently, and they learn from each outcome how to make better decisions in the future.
Take control and do not be afraid. Start making life changing decisions today! Namaste.